This site and its contents are copyright © 1997–2008 New York Law School, New York, New York. All content featured on New York Law School, including without limitation, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and all related software, is the sole property of New York Law School. No material from the New York Law School site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, unless otherwise noted, and also with the following exception: You may download one copy of any materials on a single computer for your personal, noncommercial use only, provided that:
- (i) you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices
- (ii) you make no modifications to the materials
- (iii) you do not use the materials in a manner that suggests an association with New York Law School.
Linked Content New York Law School may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources.
New York Law School has no control over such sites and resources and is not responsible for their availability, and does not endorse and shall not be liable to you or any third party for any advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. Also, New York Law School shall not be liable to you or any third party, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT: YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE WEB SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. NEW YORK LAW SCHOOL EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. NEW YORK LAW SCHOOL MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT
- (i) THE WEB SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS
- (ii) THE WEB SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE
- (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE WEB SITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE
- (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE WEB SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
- (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE WEB SITE
- (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE WEB SITE
- (iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA
- (iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE WEB SITE
- (v) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE WEB SITE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Last Updated August 25, 2006. © New York Law School